Body aches

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi, ladies

ladies do any of you ladies have body aches going menopause, or periomenpause, postmenopausal. there's stage going menopause I don't know which on I am at . i have started having middle back like some one pulling my back out, i have skipping heartbeats, i have dizziness feel so k on the stomach , hair thinning. my tits aches does any of this go away. 😥

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kim

im 49 and yes i get these symptoms but is like i get heart rates and skipping heart beats for 2 months goes away and then i get my left side of body start aching bad like my left shoulder and left hip ankle and knee for about 2 months and it start getting better and then bamb the stomach start acting out and these migranes that is just mimic TIA and is very scary. i get night sweats , vaginal dryness.

• Posted

I am two years post menopause (two years since my last period). My body aches. Mostly on my right side back. I take a statin for cholesterol and went off of it to see if that helps with the pain. Too soon to tell. I had skipping heart beats but was able to control them with chelated magnesium, thankfully. But I am so fed up with the body aches. I have started taken ibuprofen in the morning temporarily, just so I can function and remain somewhat civil to those around me. Even though I don't have periods anymore I am suspecting that the majority of my issues flare up right before I normally would have had a period. I am never completely without pain. Though taking my magnesium at night helps.

• Posted

Kim

i get all the same symptoms. left side pain, frozen shoulder last year, boobs are painful on my left side, feeling like i want to vomit 😣 im 50 and no period for last 3 months. my appetite goes and comes .

im not sure when i had a day without pain

• Posted

i too am post menopause i hurt and ache most days too! Knees and left shoulder at the moment!! Always tired too! I take magnesium and turmeric supplements but too early to see any results yet Also exercise regularly which helps

• Posted

I'm in peri. I had right shoulder pain for a very long time. Right now I'm dealing with carpal tunnel in my right forearm. I had severe neck pain initially which has settled over time but, I believe it all traveled down to my forearm. Leg pain is worse at night when I'm tired. Over several months and supplements taken daily things have very very slowly improved. Shoulder pain gone. I was seeing a chiropractor which I believe helped.

• Posted

Hi , i have bad neck pain ever day tennis elbow , and generally feel awful , mixed up brain , horrible thoughts that i cant control , anxiety is high , no zest for life anymore , am 52 still having menses last one was sept , hoping they have stopped , but i doubt it !!! this is so hard , wishing you all better lives soon x

• Posted

its weird to think our bodies do this to us.

got my period today after 3 months. lucky i knew something was up and i felt weird.

i hear you about the weird thoughts, i cant look at scary movies anymore or worst if i hear someone passed i cant even reach out to the family. i just dont want to hear about it. i just want to sleep in and not go anywhere or not talk to anyone.

• Posted

Kim yes every pain that you mention and more. I feel like i am 80 yrs old. Some days worse than others. you are not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.