Body Odor Helpppp

Posted , 8 users are following.

Okay, I've been dealing with under arm body odor, and the smell is nasty to me. I've tried all types of organic deodorants, the ones with aluminum give me breast pain, so I try to avoid them, but use them only in emergencies. I shower daily, but sometimes when I'm out shopping or at work I have to wash my under arms to get rid of the smell. Baking soda makes me stink more., vinegar is not for everyday. Is anyone dealing with this yet? I know the ph of our bodies change during this phase but this is too stinky! Any suggestions to this awful smell?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

we have a certain crystal like alum available here...it looks pretty raw like seas salt except the crystal is huge 

ive seen it used to make sediments in drinking water settle making the water clear.

ive used it in a glass of water - just swish it around inside your mouth and throw out the water - gums feel tight and any inflammation gone.

im not sure if its safe though

• Posted

Interesting, thanks for sharing that. Well, are you in Europe? If so then maybe it's safe but without further research hard to know.
  • Posted

Do you enough water everyday? like atleast 3 litres? increase you fuids intake. Excercise a lot, so that it can remove your toxins. try these techiques first as they are basics.
    • Posted

Nafeeza, I am a retired nurse, such that I do detox, drink lots of water and exercise has been a big part of my life. However, ever since entering this phase, my underarm smell has changed drastically. It smells mildly moldy to me but not exactly like regular mold. Hard to describe. I was told zinc gets rid of underarm smells, so I'm going to try that. Thanks for responding. Have a nice day.
    • Posted

Hi gentleballads, yes I am. I've taken zinc before, but forgot why, now that I remembered about zinc taking away the odor, I'm going to try again. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why I had no smell, this was way back before menopause, then someone at the health food store recently told me about zinc and now I'm guessing this is why I had no underarm odor. Well, now you know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.