body shaking

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I'm 25 years old female and since I misscarriaged in February 2015 all I do now is shake first it started in my fingers than moved to my arms and now it's November it's started in my legs and been finding it hard to walk far. When I lay on my right side on my bed it all stops but if I turned on my back or my lefted side or sit up its starts again. I am scared as I'm normally healthy female. Just want to know what can be causing me to shake. Thanks for your time.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think u can go for general health check up first for example blood test or pregnancy test. For me, now m 23. 5years ago, When I pregant my first daughter, I felt dizzy, blackout, or suddenly sharking when I go shopping for 2hours. Even I was gaining weight much and eating sweet, but my blood sugar was low. For my 2nd daughter, I can't even walk or stand more than 5mins. I gain weight a lot, but feel so weak. When I do monthly check up, everything is normal. This condition is gone now after delivery. But, I still so weak now and sick easily.
    • Posted

I've already got two boys but I didn't just misscary the vary die instead me and I had a hematoma around the baby. I had to have a operation to remove the baby and hematoma and since than all my body has done is shake. I have gain a lot of weight I've done a few pregnancy test and a clear blue one but has come back I'm not pregnant but still waiting for my period as a week later now, a family member us a doctor said go see your doctor and get a blood test done but trying to do that is a bit impossible.
    • Posted

Sorry I meant baby not vary hope you understand want I meant
    • Posted

m not so clear about it. Hope u are better soon. How are u now?
  • Posted

Sorry for your experience, really tough to deal with, and it might be youve delayed anxiety due to it, though odd your symptoms affect you in some positions and not others, wonder if you had any nerve damage during your miscarry, def sounds like you need to talk to the doc and maybe ask for a blood test and scan to see if any nerve damage, good luck
    • Posted

This but trying to see a doctor art my surgery is like waiting for summer to come everytime I ring sorry got no appointment so can you bring it again
    • Posted

It is more difficult to get appt in my area and some are worse than mine, But we can book online, just means waiting a week, but at least you can get appt, Check if theyve online booking at your surgery. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.