Body shaky, hands sweating, Tinnitus - is this normal ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I have taken fluo for 3 weeks already. Everything has got better. Im functioning normal at work and attend social activities. Without much anxiety.

But the new things that came up this week is when I wake up in the morning, my body is a bit shaky, I have humming noise in my ear, and my hands are wet.

Is this normal ?

Is my anxiety disorder getting worst ?

Is the dosage too high or too low ?

I am on 20mg

Peter

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Peter

If these symptoms have just appeared since starting Fluox, & you are not taking other medications then yes, they are most likely side effects of fluox and perfectly normal.

Tremor & tinutus are common

Sweating & heat flashes are common

Most will usually dissipate to some degree over a few weeks or so.

• Posted

Hi Peter,

I also had shaking and increased sweating when I started flu. I'm now 9 weeks in and the shaking has stopped except some mornings and the sweating has definitely decreased.

I was just hoping it would help me socialize more but I believe I'm on a low dose(10mg)

• Posted

Thx guys, thx for your reassurance.

I hope my mind will be going back to normal soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.