Body Size change in peri

Posted , 8 users are following.

Helloo Friends

Peri Change my body shape completely.

my tummy become big , legs become heavy and breast size changes alot.

My all clothes got tight .tummy comes out and breast size increases....No clothes to fit in.....all clothes become tight.😭😭.

Yesterday i change 4 dresses ..no one fit in..then finally i wear one with jacket to cover my body shape ...Feeling very depressed ..my shape fully change

Donot know can i able to wear my old fav dresses again or not .

Need to buy new clothes..Peri change my shape 😭😭

Anyone facing same problem ??

What u do ?

Is all old costly beautiful dresses got wasted 😭😭.What to do with them .

Sunaina

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I know what your saying.. : ( My body shape has changed and it is very depressing to me.. I feel if I can get some of this off, it would make me feel happier.I don't know what to say except to research to find what other women are doing. I did read that for us we have to work extra hard at diet and exercise because the hormones are against us. Not what I wanted read but IDK. I'm the one who buys those magazines that says drop 10 in 10 days by drinking spinich/celery/cucumber juice.I just keep going, keep trying and hopefully it will happen one day for me....

• Posted

Ohh and I know that it's expensive but I thought maybe I need a women's retreat where they walk, do yoga and eat uber healthy everyday. I have no idea but I could need something like that to get me on my way.

• Posted

yes it has changed me but I'm the opposite. I 've lost weight and seem to have no muscle mass..only skin hanging from my arms. Legs are so small, and zero butt with what's left is only skun hanging down. The only thing with size is my stomach.. My face and neck is shiverled up..so depressing how I look. If I go out and see someone in the store I actually hide from them. Most women gain weight but with me it's been the opposite.

• Posted

My muscle mass has changed as well especially in my joints. My stomach is still big. IDK why so many crazy changes. 😦

• Posted

I lost weight as well until BHRT and now I.m back at normal weight but it's all flabby, ugh. hate all of it.

• Posted

Yes the same I hardly eat and have gone up 2 pant sizes and feel like a cow. I tried even working out more. I don't know what to do. Feel like I'm in a fat suit. I only have on pair of fat pants that fit. 😦 I'm not giving up tho ... not sure what else to do. I don't eat much and am low carb, no sugar etc.

• Posted

hi ladies i know how you feel ive always been small now ive gained in my upper legs,arms, stomach and behind looks gross like cottage cheese butt and stomach. i dont know if any of you have Instagram but i been following Candace Cameron Bure she works out using bands. i just ordered me some and going to give it a try they arent experience Amazon has them i got mine in mail the other day just wanted to share .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.