Boil or cyst? Please help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I have a rather awkward situation indeed.

I have struggled with cysts and folliculitis in the past, as well as recently having a bartholin cyst.

However now I have some type of boil or cyst on my bottom! I can't sit down or walk without being in a fair bit of pain.

My doctor told me to take antibiotics a few days ago, this has changed rapidly.

I'm not sure how to post a photo but honestly I want to because it's so painful and I'm scared that could be something worse.

I can't get in to see my doctor until next week and in order see another doctor I'd have to travel - which is difficult between work and home life.

It seems as though it had burst but it's filled up again.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.