Boils on breasts?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I've had these sores/boils on my breasts now for about 2 weeks, I only have 2 on each breast at the moment, I went to the doctors and have been referred to the dermatologist. I have hidradenitis suppurativa under my armpits and groin area and I thought it could be that spreading onto my breast but I'm not so sure as HS is thought to be caused by a trapped hair folicule but I've never really had hair on my breasts, Any ideas? These pictures were all taken within this week.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Oww!  I take it the pictures are after they had [been] burst?  If not they do not really look like boils as teh discharge would be pus = yellow. 

I think the dermatologist is the right way to go.  Did you get antibiotics too\?

• Posted

Hi Amilee, you say you have hidradenitis suppurativa.  Have you looked at the leaflet from the BAD site?  It suggests that it may be what you have on your breasts too.  I'll post the link after this post.

Presumably you are already seeing a Dermatologist for that condition.  Could you not just ring your Consultant's secretary and say you have new lesions on your breasts?  You should then get a much faster appointment.

• Posted

I have exactly the same thing on my left breast. I dont get boils. I was wondering if you found out what yous is.
    • Posted

I have the same thing on my right breast. Did you happen to find out what they were?
  • Posted

omg!i have the same thingFile size is too big and whats freaking me out is the veins all around it like yours some are purple and others are like the red streaks of veins i have like 2 holes where pus came out . now theres like a red perimiter forming which i am sure is now infected . im so scared ... what did your dermatologist say?

• Posted

Hi,

I am al also suffering with the same problem. After 1 year from my second delivery ( February 2018) First I found a Red Rash like a mosquito bite. No pains at all. Then after 1 week it broken and started bleeding with puss. that time i faced a severe pain. But i didn't care that problem. then started to come one by one. now it affecting on my stomach, growing areas, thigh. Now years gone. 2.5 years i am searching a best solution.

let me know a solution of this problem.

• Edited

So i found this through googling issues I have on mine. you find out what it was? I have a pretty moderate issue. image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.