Boob F-uck

Posted , 3 users are following.

1 week ago i went to dermatologist for some red rash on glans and he had prescribed some anti fungal cream for the viral/bacterial infection to be used for 2 weeks, he said it might be because i am not circumcised.. After using anti fungal cream for a week, the glans became all shiny, cracked and wrinkly & i still had the rash on glans...Also, i have penile papulae at the base of the glans under the foreskin...

i was still using the medication when my friends forced me to strip club..

We went to strip club &  the stripper pulled my underwear down, held my **** for less than a minute and then i did the boob **** for a minute & then i pulled my underwear up & continued with normal grinding...now i am all worried because of my viral infection i had..

i don't know the status of the stripper, and i am sure they dont reveal even if i ask them..i didnt see any visible cuts on her boobs and i didnt notice her hands...i didn't kiss her & there was no penetration...

1) Am i at the risk of hiv?

2) Having an existing bacterial infection increasing any chance of contracting any std's or hiv?

Please help...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sam, 

1.) from what I have read on HIV - you most likely did not contract HIV from the contact you mentioned above. Interesting fact though - HIV can be present in an infected womans breast milk. HIV does not live long outside the body, so unless there was good amount of blood, breast milk, semen or vaginal fluids, the risk seems very low.

2.) having an existing bacterial infection may increase your chances of contracting other infections through any openings in the skin.

Play safe because, It is also possible to pass an existing bacterial infection on to other partners.

The only way to know for sure if one has contracted HIV is to be tested by qualified medical staff after the suggested amount of time has passed after contact. Hope this helps...

• Posted

Matt,

Thank you for your response..

Can you tell me what other infections you are talking about? & what kind of testing i need to take..

Also, i heard about early hiv testing, which is they can detect after 10 days of exposure, how accurate it the testing? Also, if i get negative after 10 day window, do i still get tested @ 90 & 180 day windows?

Please help..thank you..

• Posted

Hi Sam, it Could be an infection that any of us could hypothetically pick up, from any surface, similar to when a cut on your finger becomes infected.

**Again, your risk level from the contact you mentioned, seems Extremely Low for you to have contracted an STI.** However, HPV Could be possible from skin to skin contact ( Only if the partner has it of course. )

HIV has been known to show within the first month, but personally I always wait until the 90 day window has passed because most of the info I have read, states that most people can have an accurate test within that time. In Extreme cases it has been known to show up - up to a year later, but it is Rare.

Try not to worry - if it were me that had the same contact that you mentioned, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

It is however, always a good idea. For anyone that is sexually active, to have regular testing done, just to be sure. Next time you go to you GP or Clinic, speak openly with the health professional about any questions or concerns. An STI clinic would be good because they deal with it daily.

Oh yea, DO NOT try to diagnose yourself via the internet because it will cause alot of needless worry over hypothetical symptoms. For example you can type in the same symptoms with Malaria and veolia, you could have that too, LOL... Just speak to a Doctor about your concerns, I'm sure your fears will calm. Matt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.