Borax Bath

Posted , 7 users are following.

Where to buy borax and which brand. What is the amount for the bath to soak?  Does this help the itching swelling and slits? I heard drinking borax helps too. How much ? 

Thank you

Bella

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yikes, don't think I would drink it!!  When the granules don't dissolve anymore you have enough borax in the solution.

• Posted

Yikes I thought I read something in the posts some drink it why I ask. Do you use it and soak in a bath?  If so how much do you use and what brand and where do you get it. I have been seeing a lot about borax soaking. 
  • Posted

Bellazia I have written to Toni44td with all details of buying & using 20 Mule Team Borax 99.9% Pure ( Vital ) bought through E Bay from seller Bio Aquatek in Stoke on Trent 

Do you know how to join discussion ? 

I don’t duh 

Can anyone help ? 

• Posted

Have a look at the Experiment with Borax thread on this site.  Please, please do not drink Borax.

Wishing you well, Ann

• Posted

If you are in the UK then you can get your Borax from where Sedg does.  I get mine from the same place.  If you are in the USA then you can buy it in most supermarkets.    I don't bath in it.  I mix a small amount with warm water in a jam jar, give it a good shake and then swab my vulva and anus with it using a cotton wool ball.   When my LS was bad I was doing that every bathroom visit.  Now I just do it most mornings.   I also use coconut oil which I get from ALDI.

• Posted

Hi Fran 

Just a thought 

I bought a little portable bidet from Amazon about £5. ( ?? it )

Sit n  relax your ‘Lady ship ‘ 

X

• Posted

Thanks Sedg but I don't think I would find it relaxing.  I'd probably worry I was going to fall off or squash the bidet!! x

• Posted

Ahhh darling the toilet takes the support n you don’t fall of that    

Do you 😳

Give it a go just for the crack 🤣😂🤣

• Posted

Yay 😀 

Let us know how you get on Fran 

??

• Posted

Thank you all for the help. I am doing a tablespoon of borax in a bath soaking for 20 mins. I also made up a bottle with a teaspoon that I spray on a cotton ball after shower and going to the bathroom. The itching is gone. I read someone wear about drinking borax I thought it was not right glad I have you all. 

Huggers 

• Posted

Do not drink Borax! Definitely mix in your bath or spritz bottle. Great to use as is Salt. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.