Borderline high cholesterol. Put on statin. Is it necessary?

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi guys. So my doctor told me I can't do anything about my cholesterol levels and that I would have to be on statin for life. Is this even possible? I have changed my lifestyle and I actively exercise prior to this finding. I took 4 blood tests this year. I am 31 and weigh 121 and am 5'2"female

3/29/16 total cholesterol 249/hdl-58/triglycerides-206/ldl-150

He gave me three months to change my lifestyle. I had no idea how because I eat very healthy and regularly exercise

6/13/16 total cholesterol 238/hdl-59/triglycerides-151/ldl-149

He put me on meds...one month later

7/20/16 total cholesterol 131/hdl-63/triglycerides-75/ldl-53

I did not want to be dependent on medication so i vigorously worked out and ate on a stricter diet.

I went back and shot back up to.

total cholesterol 235/hdl-53/triglycerides-197/ldl-143

I know the numbers are obvious that something is going on in my system but wanted to hear any experiences or suggestions. Thanks

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello, everyone

I'm not a doctor but a kick ass Uber logic

Finding a good and an ethical doctor is like  winning a lottery

Really-- please think-- and don't believe everything that doctors are telling you and especially those from  the Western, medicine, world who are in it for money

if you were born with high cholesterol-- then i would believe these quacks that  high LDL or others are genetic-- so it isn't --because at one point in your life you got it -- all about the choices we make in life and once those choices become ingrained in our tissues they will take over and many problems will become irreversible -- but not that-- the things that are irreversible are from the insidious side effects incurred  on you from the necessary medications prescribed for you, many of which are generics and do not work 

taking medications for life and particularly Statins  will eat away your testosterone and will damage your alpha reductase that is responsible for over 70% of your body functionality( testosterone)-- and if you want i can go in details about the most important things in your body that are enriched and alive because of your DHT, WHICH IS THE MOST PRECIOUS thing  .Stay away from any doctor who wants to keep you for life on any medication( run for your life from this M.F.)-- ANOTHER ONE is worth mentioning is acid re flux and those who are on medications for life to reduce acid reflux -- poor you -- you are duped because you are actually have low acid and not high acid

many of these doctors should be in jail and hanged and so the pharmaceutical companies who pump that crap in your face

And when you say that you eat healthy food and you still have high LDL or diabetes two or one and you have not seen any improvement after altering your diet , then i do not believe that you eat healthy food( you think you are but you aren't )

if you are that person who thinks that you are eating healthy food and you still have high LDL or triglycerides-- please reply back to me and tell me everything that you are putting in your mouth then i tell you what is healthy  or not -- resort to middle eastern food is the most healthy( stay away from 95% of  the things you see in your supermarket, starting with American cheese , canned food, processed food, American desserts are garbage etc...

Another thing that you should be  paying attention to  is estrogen are the most deadly and insidious things you can put in your body-- stay away from estrogen and anything that gives you estrogen activities because they are the number one culprit for diabetes, high LDL  ETC... AND UTIs and so forth.. and they can be found in anything -- in your perfume, deodorants, face cream,  makeup ,shampoos   , hygiene products, powder etc...( parabens -- and so  saw palmetto, nettle root,+++--- aloe Vera,  triclosan,  propylene glycol and their derivatives and almost everything  that is found in your hygiene products is bad)

story short -- if you eat American cheese and then you are telling me that you eat healthy-- get real

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.