Boric acid for BV after sex

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I’m clear to have sex again but was wondering what are the best cautionary measures to help prevent Bv after sex? I’ve read using a boric acid Afterwards might help. Anyone tried it? Anything else?

Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Use one boric acid capsule after sex and always make sure to urinate right after. Also, use twice per week as a precaution. Bets of luck and stay healthy!
  • Posted

I wouldn’t use boric acid it’s a little too strong for our vaginas I would use organic apple cider vinegar and acidophilus pills mixed that’s create the good bacteria and you can drink that only 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.