Both Hands

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have Carpual Tunnek Syndrome in both hands I'm going to see a consultant next month hoping to ask him if I can have them both done at the same time  

Has anyone had this done if so how long before they could use their hands ?

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My Husband had both his done yesterday, I am amazed how well he is doing. Still needs a lot of help but can already notice improvments. He is able to manage personal jobs.
  • Posted

I had my left hand done about 15 yrs ago and don't remember a bad thing about it. Tomorrow I get my right hand done at the VA hospital. I'm reading all the good info so I'm prepared. They just cut my  palm on the  left hand. It didn't hurt at all and I used it soon after. I don't even think I took any pain pills. They mentioned wrist so I'm worried it won't be easy like the previous palm surgery. I will update my experience. Thanks to everyone who took time to discuss this issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.