Both knees hurt simultaneously

Posted , 2 users are following.

Not sure where to start. Work up with lower back pain 10 years ago. No change. I have seen many chiropractors over the years. No change. Only hurts when mildly when I hit the sweet spot bending over.

Woke up 5 years ago with both quads hurting. two years later went to orthopedic doctor. Cortizone and hyaluronic acid. Pain moved to Medial knee joint. A years later went to sports med doctor. Cortizone and hyaluronic acid then stem cell and platelet injections followed by two other platelet injections. No change. That was a years ago. Really convinced that it is not OA but something like an autoimmune thing. Primary doctor ran many test. MRA,MRI. I guess my question is it common to just wake up and have OA in both knees with no change in pain for years? I would assume it would just appear in 1 knee first and gradually get worse or better. Not come on strong in both knees at same time.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.