Both testicles in pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

The gist of it:

I had epididymitis in my left testicle for a month and a half, took antibiotics then NSAIDs for it, had a pain-free period then the pain came back and now both testicles hurt. Sometimes it's the right, sometimes it's the left - and it's getting worse. I tried taking NSAIDs again without consulting my doctor but it's not working.

Why is my right testicle hurting so much? I'm not even masturbating or having sex.

I really want at least a theory before I have to go to a doc again (i really don't want to).

3 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

No one replied but for whoever comes across this:

I went to the doctor. He told me I had chronic pelvic pain and that I got to stop stressing too much about it - he gave me antibiotics for 2 weeks (Cefixime) and NSAIDs for one more week.

So I made a bit of research, but is this chronic pain going to last my whole life? Popping up randomly for years? It explains why my penis stings sometimes though.

I'm glad with any answer at this point..

• Edited

Your age please. Pelvic pain can get cured by some pelvic floor exercises and life style. your doctor should be right. If pain alone you are having means, that may be a cause. Consult any physiotherapist specialized in pelvic floor treatment. you can get advice regarding this from your GP. Don't hesitate to raise question about your symptoms/issues with your GP and get clarified. Try to have notes of your question to be asked which will save you from a lot

• Posted

Finding right doctor is always challenge. Start having healthy diet. Ensure you include raw fruits or vegetable in your daily breakfast. any muscle related treatment may take 2 weeks time in average. don't give up. Your problem is curable. but may consume to find right doctor. Try BathSitz which would relax your pelvic muscle and ease out your pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.