botox for migraine

Posted , 5 users are following.

After 40 years of secere migraines and headaches and every treatment available i finally had botox on 26 june 2015 ..i have been headache and migraine free for seven days ..had headache or migraine every day prior fir last ten years wow wow wow i feel like a new woman ..not one pain killer needed best wishes to all you sufferers but it does work and had no side effects xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Angela,

Its been the same for me since starting botox in March.  I suffer from (or I did) Hemaplegic migraine and its hospitalised me many times, when drs have feared its a stroke.  So thumbs up and thank God for Botox!  Good luck and long may you be pain free Angela

• Posted

So glad it worked for you! It did nothing for mine. I have them almost daily and they are getting worse. I'm now thinking of the nerve stimulator.
    • Posted

I have heard good things about this treatment on the tv show The Doctors this week a migraine expert is coming in to talk about a similar procedure it might be worth checking out. Hope it will help you!
  • Posted

I'm fighting with my insurance  to approve it they said I have a tribal failed other option but I've had headaches for 20 I think I've tried enoughenough

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.