Bottom of eye's are pale yellow.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey. For the past weeks, I've noticed the bottom of my eye's have been a little discoloured (pale yellow). I have considered going to the doctors but haven't thought of this has a serious concern affecting my day-day life, so I haven't been.

I've done some research, but I'll never self diagnose or consider anything. However, Is a little discolouration alright? Can I wait until I see some more changes, or is it recommended to see to it?

I don't drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs. I haven't had any symptoms to hint towards Liver failure, or anything else. A few months ago, I was in the deep end of life and done something stupid I've been fine ever since and didn't need anything to reverse what I did.

I'm asking if I should be worried or if I should go see a Doctor or Nurse. I don't like the feeling knowing it could be nothing and wasting the doctors time, as they're very busy people who need to see other people.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i know the feeling i have been like this now for 4 months blood tests show abnormal liver and i have to have a scan on 12th august to hopefully find out whats going on

• Posted

I think it is not a wasting the doctor’s time; you should go & see a Doctor. After counselling you informed of the actual cause based on the thorough diagnostic. As your eyes are pale yellow there are many possible causes for yellow eyes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.