bowel and spine problems anyone help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Iv

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Catherine56365

I would like to try and give you some help if i could, but you have only put on your post " Iv " Are you ok?  I am concerned about you. If you can continue with your post I'll be happy to try and help you.confused

• Posted

hi angela i apologise i was using my phone and could nt do post for some reason my history c4 c5 disc replacement fusion 2011 and c6 c7 facectomy and c7 nerve root decompression right side 8 weeks ago since my last surgery i am now suffering left side symptons constant head pain (headaches) like built up pressure tight calves both legs bladder urgency and unable to open my bowels without laxatives and eanamas sorry cant spell it went to see gp he gave me 3 boxes of laxatives 2 enameas to try and told me it looks like i am an unfinished project for my neurosurgeon sad x
    • Posted

My word, you do sound as if you have, and am still, suffering, . what has brought all this on?. your G P sounds as if he is leaving it to you to cure your self., if he thinks that should'nt he be sending you for more surgery. I hope you have family, friends to help you decide what to do.

Afraid I am not much help, can only wish you well, Elizabeth. 

• Posted

Dear cathrine56365

I think i was right to worry about you, as your doctor seems to be using you as a biology project, to see what works on you, and what doesn't. Did you know if you keep relying on laxatives and enemas to go too the toilet you will eventually have to keep taking them forever? Ask your doctor if an colonrectomy where they look in your rectum and bowels to see if there is a blockage of some sort instead of plying you with all these laxatives, and also check out why you are having tight calves as this might lead to trombosus (A blood clot in the veins) after your last surgery asap please. I hope this bit of information will help you cath. Angie xneutral

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.