Bowel and testicle issues

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone im desprate for someone help ,

im a diabetic type 2 have nerve damage in my hands and feet and slight damage to my retina and optic nerve which doctors are querring possible glncoma ,

also i suffer with high blood pressure and high cholestral and also have a large sliding hiatus hernia 10cm and awaiting surgery as well as suspect IBS ,

over the last year tho ive become even more unwell and it started while i was on plane descending in air pressure and had this strange tearing or ripping sensation to center of my for head , ever since then had horrendous headaches , chest pains , shortness of breathe , feeling light headed , nausea , and fatigue as well as pain going across my shoulder blades as well as blurred vision , all theses symtoms suprise me as before this year even with nerve damage and other health conditions before i found the hernia i was managing my illnesesses , but of the last year all theses symtoms have been getting worse and refrequent most would stay long term and some would come and go ,

ive had mutiple test and scans and so far everthing has come back clear other than fatty liver and things i mentioned above , but now over last few months having horrendous pain in stomach and lower abdomen after show hit near my left testicle by accident , since them been in agony ive been unable to masterbate or ejaculate without being in very bad pain , had an untrasound that showed no structual damage , other than two cyst oppersite the edimtpias ( sperm tube ) which they said they were of no concern , they gave me antibotics for two weeks said it would clear up , but 9 months later im still having pains in my left testicle area and now left groin and still i find it hard to ejaculate and masterbate without being in alot of pain and also my lower abdomen pain is getting worse , and left side of stomach hurts most of the time ,

do anyone out there suffer with any of theses issues and could u have any suggestions as to what this could be as dont inow how much more i can go on like this

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.