Bowel Cancer Fear

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone I hope you are well. I've got into my head that I have bowel cancer . Around August 2016 I went too the doctors with pain on abdomen and all over and they prescribed omoprazple . My sore abdomen disappeared until Nov/Dec time 2016 where I gave around a week bout of sore tummy and abdomen along with a sore back but they it went away and fast forward Jan 17 my sore abdomen has been away for all of January but has appeared back the last few days. I have small spots of blood on the surface of my stool but only happened a few times and the doctor has felt my tummy and abdomen on numerous occasions and didn't find any lumps or anything . The doctor did a stool test for H.Plyori but came back negative . Will get blood results end of this week and I've not lost any weight also. I just don't know what's going on. Any help would be great thank you .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Paul

You may not necessarily have b.c.-it could be something else.

Wait until you get your blood results-if you are not happy with them -ask for a Colonosocopy (if your doc thinks it's necessary)!

Regards

Susan

• Posted

Thanks Susan . I had trouble with my stomach years ago with pain about 5-6 years ago. I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy and everything was clear .
    • Posted

Would just abdomen and stomach pain be a symptoms of BC without anything else ?
    • Posted

As I'm not a doctor I can only speak from experience-I wouldn't like to guess what is wrong with you-

Wait for results is all I can say.

Susan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.