Bowel cancer?? I'm worried!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Recently I had blood in my stool. It was not dark but bright red and have some pain in my rectal region sometimes.

I've been having upper abdominal discomfort and pain for the past three months. My GP diagnosed me with acid reflux but no improvement even after three months of medication. I have lost some weight in these few months.

I am constantly bloated and have always been a bit on the constipated side. I also get occasional pain in my temples and head.

This has taken my anxiety levels through the roof. I'm very scared over what this could be. Please help!!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.