Bowel changes anyone?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear ladies for last 2 months find lots of changes and 1 of them is difficult to go to the loo. I eat healthy and water vegetable soops home made.

I haven't got anything to worry like other symptoms what could lead to some problems.

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Same thing here...I eat right, drink plenty of water. Been going on awhile. I have found taking stool softners everyday helps. Usually takes a week or week and half after starting them before they start working.
    • Posted

Thank you Kim.

Well, see how it will go.

Great to know that I'm not crazy.

Blessings

• Posted

No, you're not crazy. For the longest time, I thought I was. Then I found this site, and that has really helped. Hope you get to feeling better. These hormones sure can be hell on your body and mind. I wish it would end. My Best to you 😊

• Posted

Thanks, Kim! I can not believe that one thing has got better then something else comes. It seems I need to go back to GP and make sure it's all fine. From the other side I can't keep coming back so often. 😕

Blessings

• Posted

Hi Natalia 

yes my bowel movements are crazy too I just help my tummy with additional fiber I can't afford to let it what it do…😬 I also do fiber bars & yoghurt when I can. 

'Good luck to you my love your not alone, hugs

• Posted

Hi Goddess 1, I will do the same. I used to have my good bread but had to cut it off because of my mouth. Going to come back now slowly. I went crazy on soops, no bread and only fish and chicken also not too much. May be that's why as well.

Thank you for your reply.

Blessings

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.