Bowel movement pain months after c-section.

Posted , 3 users are following.

After I had my c-section having a bowel movement didn't really hurt. But since 2 months ago it hurts so so so bad that I'm scared to go to the restroom sometimes I just say no I can't do it today it just hurts too bad. Its been 4 months since I have birth. When I do have a bowel movement, not only am I in pain I bleed a lot and sometimes have small clumps of blood. I do have a hemorrhoid but I have always had that one that would show up but it never made me having a bowel movement hurt and bleed. There is times that I'm in so much pain I cry and sweat. The pain is almost has bad as labor. And labor was something else. Please I need answers. When I move I do plan to see the doctor but right now I need information or ways to make it not hurts so bad.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You really should see a doctor asap! Until you can maybe talking to a pharmacist will help you to find something to take that will allow you to have a gentle bowel movement? Stopping yourself from having a bowel movement is not the answer and will only make matters worse! I'm sorry you are having such a bad time of it! Pain is terrible I know and worry adds to it! Most pharmacists can be very helpful! Make sure you are drinking plenty fluids too, especially water! Good luck!

• Posted

Bless your heart. My heart goes out to you. If you were my daughter I would be at your house to educate you on how to take care of your body. You are extremely constipated. If you can find someone in your area who gives colonic irrigations, it would be good for you to do that to get rid of the bowel blockage. Tell me the name of the town you live in and I will find one for you. Google it and I'm sure you can find one. When I was young, I totally got straightened out with colonic irrigations. Next stop eating processed food, fast food and junk food. Limit your sweets,. Start eating fresh fruits and vegetables, salads, preferably organic, buy some fiber to take every day. Heathers Tummy Care is good one and sold in some health stores, Fresh Vitamin stores carry it. Warm baths are good also warm heating pad on the tummy. Get well sweety so you can take care of your family.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.