Bowel pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

me again! 

Hi, now 3  weeks after ovary and filopian tube removed. The last 2days I have started to experience severe pain before bowel movement. It make me scream out. It feels like my bowel is being tugged. During and after is fine. I know something was connected to my bowel which shouldn't have being, which has being corrected. Has anyone else experienced this?? Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have similar experience with you. I get pains too before my bowel movement too. Recently im getting severe pain on my operative area (had dermoid cyst out and fallopian tube on my left) the first til second day of my cycle. I am dying to know if others have experienced same and whether this is an expected outcome of surgery. By the way, i had my operation 10 months ago...key hole surgery.
  • Posted

Hello, sorry to hear you are having pain.  I had a large mucinous tumor removed as well as both fallopian tubes about eight weeks ago.  I have not had any pain with a bowel movement or while on my period.  I do have what I assume to be muscle/nerve pain in and around my belly button but I was told that was part of normal recovery.  I hope you feel better soon.
  • Posted

Seeing as though I'm having my ovaries and fallopian tubes removed on Wed morning, this is scaring me..I'm 53, post menopausal so I don't worry about periods anymore..right now its a keyhole surgery, but won't know til I wake up, if they had to do a complete hysterectomy, due to them realizing its cancerous, or due to too much scar tissue, they might have to cut me, so that's a little disconcerting. Are you still having problems? Have you been back to your Dr, and if so, what did they say?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.