Bowels since Diverticulsis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is anyone elses bowels sometimes like long and skinny (sorry for details ) and sometimes just broken small pieces and before day is over very soft? I havent found a fiber I can do yet. Is eating beans okay because I do eat them for some fiber and so delicious yogurt made with coconut. Please answer the bowel question. I am off antibotics for almost two months.  Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Mine start very soft but sometimes I end up with long skinny ones I eat albran on a morning but dr gave me fibregel yesterday so iam going to give that a go I don't eat beans I used to but find they upset me

• Posted

Yes, I've been off antibiotic for 9 weeks and I am taking probiotics and fiber supplement for a couple of weeks. I'm fine with it as long as it's not diarrhea. Some days it is normal shape and others it's not.

• Posted

I am going to buy some probiotics tomorrow to see if that helps
    • Posted

Thankyou I will try just sick of this diarrhoea. I had to take Imodium this morning just to get out of the bathroom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.