Bowens Therapy

Posted , 7 users are following.

Finally! I am having my first session tomorrow. Anything I should know? I am so hopeful that this will offer some relief.

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi again Gail....

Sorry forgot to say I now go every three weeks but if I am feeling particularly bad either with pain or fatigue I go for a few weeks at every two weeks

Take Care

Maureen

• Posted

Maureen I don't think that you will be able to post telephone number on here ,so I would be very grateful if you could private message me with details of Bowen therapist please .,, I am having great difficulty finding Any one that dose Bowens in Cannock  thank you Karen x
  • Posted

3 weeks after  my third  treatment still ok. but i have been  3.5   years   with pmr

so maybe its working its  way out of my system        I HOPE  !!   but we will see

• Posted

Hi Pauline ,I have 3 sessions of Bowens therapy booked,first one this Thursday ..... I hope theses sessions will give me some pain free weeks haha fingers crossed ,will let you all know how I get on .X
    • Posted

Hi Karen

You will definitely feel better - Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care

Maureen x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.