Boxer Fracture

Posted , 1 user is following.

Positive I am coming off of a boxers fracture from cast and all. After healing (regrettably) I never told my doctor that my pinky's(5th metacarpal) pops in and out if I push on it. Any advice about if it will heal or do I need surgery. Thanks <3

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Tell your doctor.
    • Posted

The doctor after my last xray said I was good and my hand healed completely. Made a mistake not telling them and was just looking for advice so I don't have to go back.

• Posted

And its easy to tell everyone "tell the doctor" we got things to do my man. But health is more important right. 

• Posted

then you have nothing to be concerned with.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.