Bp meds

Posted , 5 users are following.

Losartin she puts me on 12.5 mg I don't like how it making me feel coughing headaches irritability big time I'm not taking it nomore.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hey rocko62, BP meds can do that to you along with a whole host of other things...tell the doctor what it's doing to you and ask for something else...The doctor and yourself need to try and figure out what medication might be best suited for you since she now knows you had very unpleasant side effects with Losartan.  I am working on changing my diet; eating more veggies and fruits, exercising more, watch your salt intake, but don't cut salt out because you do need it to live; just be conscious of using it in moderation.  Losing weight if necessary should help, don't drink too much alcohol or smoke too much (i used to smoke and it didn't have any effect on my BP so that's why I won't say to quit)  I don't like when doctors blame smoking for every health ailment.  Ask her about supplements too and good luck...feel better too...smile

• Posted

any alternative? to control BP, I am taking Carvedilol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.