BPH or Prostatitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can someone explain my symptom ?

-Men, 24 years old

-Masturbate and sexual activity frequency (2-3 times perday)

-Bad lifestyle (eat junk food, dont have any sport activity, staying up late, before this condition get UTI many time but after drink a lot get better )

-Dont have STD at all

-Still can erection and normal ejaculate (didnt have problem for sexual activity & no pain)

SYMPTOM

1. Have delay when urinating (30sec>)
  2. Dont feel any pain or burn sensation when peeing
  3. Sore pain in lower back
  4. Feel full lower tummy
  5. Constipation (but still can defecate)
  6. Slow stream
  7. Dripping before stop urinating
  8. Split when urinating (when very slow stream)

CHECK RESULT

PSA TEST : 0,7

Full Urinary check 2 times : all good. no bacteria, no blood etc

USG : all good

Urine flowmetry : Obstruction Outlet Bladder

CT Scan Abdomen : All good

Rectal examination : feel bit pain and feel something out from my P

Now im in flomax medicine (17 day) but nothing much improvement

and 3 coming to 3 doctor nothing can explain whats wrong with me .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

IMO, The lack of bacteria in your urine sample really doesn't mean anything. A sample of semen checked for bacteria is a better way to go.

• Posted

Good morning my young friend. I for one agree with Lester. You are normal for your age. You may have a touch of Prostatitis starting but you would have to have your semen checked You can get prostatitis at any age but your sex life is good and you are having no problem. One thing I would get ride of it the Flomax. Ask your doctor for something that will not cause you retro. You said you have spliting when you go to the bathroom. I use to have that. I have a stricture just before the prostate. Maybe that is what you have. Have you every had any surgery ot hit yourself in the groin. You did to relax and you also need to watch what you are eating and drinking. There are a lot of things that can irritate the bladder. Good luck Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.