Bpm increased

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all does anyone else notice that when they take there propranolol it increases there bpm for the first 20mins before it settles in and works my heart was just way up at 86bpm i started to feel really anxious as to why my heart was going a bit quick and now just around half an hour later its slowly starting to ho down its at 74-75bpm it usually goes to 69bpm when im fully relaxed

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

now its down at 64 x

• Posted

hi claire i was taking propanolol 40 mg a day for migraines for 1 month and i had to stop taking it because it was causing me to have a low mood and boredom they told me to quit taking it due to my heart rate being really low i stopped cold turkey and had very bad panic attacks including anxiety ..... its been 2 months and i can say its gotten better but still suffer from low moods and slight anxiety i had insomia with meds and first 2 weeks off them but now im sleeping better also hoping i keep progressing....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.