Bradycardia symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, my BPM fluctuate between high and low, i'm 17 and on bisoprolol. Last few hours hearts been at 50 or below with breathlessness and almost fainting, it just feels weird? Any suggestions or is it something to get seen by a doctor

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would go to the a&e. I always go when I get afib! Just in case.

• Posted

Thanks for your response. The only thing that is stopping me, though, is it gets better but then gets slow again. I usually have a really high heart rate. And if I went in, wouldn't they tell me the bisoprolol is working to reduce the beats? Lol

• Posted

go in anyway and don't leave until it's gone back to normal again!

• Posted

It's so bad at the moment I've never had anything like this, thanks

• Posted

So did you go to a&e? Or did it go back to normal by itself? I've actually never my heart rate go low. It always go high instead. I'm talking 160-180bpm and uneven when it happens. Pain in the ass as I am completely incapacitated when it happens. So ALWAYS go to the hospital to get things sorted. I'm on 10mg bisoprolol just now but it makes no difference. Had 2 ablations so far and the next op I'm waiting for is a maze procedure. Hopefully I will get it sooner rather than later.

• Posted

It eventually sorted itself out! Phew! Still got some after effects but hey! Thanks for your advice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.