Brain Aneurysm Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone,

just searching to see if anyone has felt anything similar with their anxiety.

i have been under an extreme amount if stress the past few months and the past 2 weeks i have had tension in my forhead and what i can try and describe as a twitch or throb one and off in my right temple and forhead. this comes and goes at random times and is only once or twice at a time. i tend to only feel it if im thinking about it or not busy. i have spoken to my doctor twice about it now and she isnt concerned and says it is my anxiety and to try and relax. this isnt helping much. i dont relax well ha ha.

i was just curious if anyone else has felt something similar. my mind is jumping to brain aneurysm.

in the past months i have thought i had stomach problems, dvt, heart attack etc and bow has seemed to move to the brain.

thanks for any advice.

*i am on anxiety medication and in therapy.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

that doesn’t sound like brain aneurysm symptoms. people get all kinds of sensations in the head especially when they have anxiety. You can get throbbing , pressure, twitching, tension headache, etc.

My father actually had A brain aneurysm. he did not have throbbing or twitching sensations.

your mind is jumping to brain aneurysm but be aware of that the mind just comes up with random thoughts which are not based on fact. You were thinking worst-case scenario because of the anxiety. I really think you’re gonna be just fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.