brain doesnt work as intended combined with past mistakes ghost and depression

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all 

20 years old

i'm new member though so please spare me ^^;

anyway first of all as i said above my brain doesnt work as intended making me doing unbelievable mistakes 

also doing very hard work but still no achievements but a failures!!! whether where i remember there was only ONE Time i was in interview for TEMPORARY job and i sat down getting ready for questions 

the first question was : What secretary means to you??

i stumbled ubon the question without any move (i was ready for anything else this ;-wink

Where my lips + hands started talking without my control  (like another person taking over)

"if we make managment like a triangle in general putting manager in the top and students in bottom then secretary will be in the middle like a mediator between manager and students"

i was so shocked but seriously this made me take the job 

anyway this was the only time where my brain worked in my whole life

for now my brain keeps failing me in basic things  leading me to cry alot

forgetting so much / so slow processing speed

this make a whole heavy feeling on depression on my self and lowers my self esteem to the ground 

how do i solve these problems that produce anxiety and depression and make my brain fully working ?????;-;

if there a medicine please tell me 

NOTE: brain perform slightly better when i hit my forehead

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi this sounds like depression to me but no one here can diagnose you.  Can you see a doctor?  There is medical help available but you need to access it.

Oh and don't bang your forehead as this could cause damage.  Your brain isn't a computer pre programmed to do all the right things you know.  We are all human and as such we all get things wrong sometimes.  x

• Posted

Hello Baraa. So glad that you wrote to us. The one thing that I can offer you is "hope" if you will listen to us here on the forum and do what we suggest. You are 20 years old that is a huge thing in your favor. Do you still live at home? Can you make a doctors appointment and go see your GP and tell them what you have told us? They have lots of test (not hard test) just to figure out what is going on with you. And in all probability they have meds and maybe other things to help you deal more effectively with what's giving you all these issues. How does that sound? Will you consider what we all have said and get back to us? Diane

• Posted

Hi baraa272 - make an appointment with your doctor and discuss what is happening with you. Please do not bang your head on things. There are no loose wires up there that will suddenly connect - the issue may be a chemical one, and that will need a professional, medications and perhaps therapy to address and correct. 
  • Posted

well the main problem for seeing a therapist/doctor is SOCIETY 

well try imagine going to therapist and people(society) will judge you and makes things worse and worse

also i read about hitting forehead and that is A SIGN OF AUTISM 

am i really going to have autism if i stayed like that???

• Posted

Hi again Baraa272 - I would disagree. The main reason a therapist or doctor is involved is because the patient is ill, has tried everything else, and can no longer live with the suffering. Ignoring illness is a totally irresponsible thing to do. Meanwhile (society) doesn't have to know you are seeing the doc, getting treatment, type of treatment, where, when, how - it's none of their business. Patient/doctor priviledge protects the privacy of the patient. The only ones who will know will be those you tell. Head-banging, whether autism, heavy metal, grid iron or any other cause, is dangerous and can cause deep injury to the brain. The movie "Concussion" is an entertaining way of learning about the terrible and permanent damage head trauma can cause. 

• Posted

Baraa what do you mean society is the problem. You can't save your face and your a_ _ at the same time. You cannot self diagnosis. You need to go to a psychiatrist. Hope you will go. Diane 

• Posted

well my soul wont accept me going to a therapist 

and also my brain is the only problem that i never be able to slove right now

i have faced so many problems in my life and solved them all 

i'm in good health condition and i did try taking vitamins / omega 3 / protiens / (anything that help brain and nerves ) .....

and yet didnt improve at this problem at all 

my brain just ignore me completely 

well my brain is the root of problems in my daily life

if my brain would cooperate me i would have got the first place at the college 

i would have got a PERMANENT JOB 

i would have got the first place in online competition (that i take before)

and soooo on.......

• Posted

What about other things? Like body's fatigue or poor emotions? Me experience some brain trouble too and I am not sure if its depression, because even though I have some feelings problems I consider the worst symptom my slower brain(memory, concentration, attention, slow thinking). Feels like I never sleep, but don't have big sleeping issues(sometimes 1-2 times in a week have one or two hours less sleep). Also I wish you luck!

• Posted

Hi Barra - your soul accepts everything. You won't go to a therapist because of your ego - the human part of you. Your brain isn't ignoring you, you are ignoring it - except when you are blaming it for being ill. Go see the doctor, leave your ego at the door, and listen to what options are available to you. 

• Posted

same here with slow processing brain (/memory /slow thinking /  attention etc.....)

can't fix this problem until now

really need to fix this problem :'(

• Posted

then why it worked one time in my ..... life ??????
    • Posted

Please, if you find out what is this disease which made yours and my life miserable, please share. Good luck!
    • Posted

The fact that it once worked does not matter the real thing is it's not working now and you cannot fix it. You need a doctors help! Diane 

• Posted

(doctor help) that the only thing i cant do though

anyway i'm trying with every brain/nerves medication methods 

• Posted

i really wish to know whats the problem

anyway i sometimes take Dynamisan 

i really feel boost of my body health but no luck at all with brain :"(

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.