Brain fog

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I am suffering from something I can best describe as brain fog. I feal confused all the time, I have bad memory and I feal tired all day even if I had enough sleep. It all started in March right after I got batter from a 2 repit flus I and the time as also allergys starts. I am allergic to birch so I though it was that. But as birch allergy season went away it didn't get any better. Than my parents draged me to some biorsionance thing where I was diagnosed with birch,grass,mite,weed and sugar allergy. They have also found out that I am overloaded with electromagnetic radiation...

Is it possibly that any of this things causes brain fog? Please help I am only 25 and I am getting desperate...

1 like, 11 replies

Report

11 Replies

  • Posted

    Hi,

    While I'm not a doctor, or do I play one on T.V., giggle, the symptoms your descibing "could"be spontanoius or inter-craniual hypo, hyper, tension of the brain. Again, not being a doctor, I'm actually a fine artist, painting, drawing, sculpture, it might be wise to get a scan of your brain and spinal column, I think that maybe an M.R. I.?

    Your symptoms sound like what I had, spontanious hypo tension of the brain. This illness is caused by having holes in your spinal column which causes your spinal fluid to leak. When you have little or no spinal fluid, this causes your brain to mal-function, causing such things as bad memory, brain fog, being very tired, weak. However, their are also other illnesses that cause these same symptoms. 

    Ask your doctor about spontanious hypo tension of the brain, and it might be a good idea to get a scan of your brain and spinal column. 

    Just a quess, if your overloaded with electromagnectic radiation, this might not allow you to have an M.R.I., scan, your doctor would no more about this.

    Michael

    Report
    • Posted

      Hi someone 58309,

      My symptoms: Memory lost, severe headaches, trouble walking, trouble talking, drastic weight loss, drooling, fingers turning inwards forming a claw like shape, extremely tired, basically a barely functioning vegatable.

      Treatment: A blood patch. Blood is injected into the spine to seal up holes in the spinal column. This procedure is far from perfect, it took 4-6 attempts.

      Michael

      Report
  • Posted

    you probably have a urine infection.
    Report
    • Posted

      I was checking my self if I am experiencing any UTI symptoms the last few days and I didn't noticed any...

      Is it possible that I have it but I don't any symptoms?

      Report
  • Posted

    I typed a reply before & not sure why but think it got deleted? Sounds like classic B12 deficiency symptoms to me. Not sure about the allergy but though. Worth checking with an online symptom checker. Do you get any pins & needles or dizziness
    Report
    • Posted

      I already thought of that...

      I eat lots of food containg B12 (Eggs,meat,fish...) so I would be surprised if I would have it...

      Report
    • Posted

      Unfortunately it's not uncommon to have a genetic mutation which reduces B12 absorption in the gut. It's possible it isn't the case for you but worth keeping at the back of your mind. For those that do though, they are only able to absorb a very low percentage of what they require through their diet alone. For those people that do have this issue, the answer lies in sublingual or injectable B12 so that it can enter via the blood stream. I hope you find your answers & can get back to your optimum health 
      Report
    • Posted

      I tried to eat strictly foods that have vitamin B12 last cuple of days and I didn't feel any better...

      Also no one in my family doesn't have this problem...

      Report
  • Posted

    Some people experience 'brain fog' when they are sensitive to electromagnetic fields and you say "they have also found out that I am overloaded with electromagnetic radiation". Have you considered this as a possible cause? - say if you had installed a new WiFi system or your neighbour had in March, or a new iPad since they can emit high radiation levels, or a wireless smart meter, or a cordless phone, or a new phone mast close by.
    Report

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up