brain fog

Posted , 6 users are following.

as well as loads of other strange perimenopause symptoms I'm now losing my brain function last night I washed my hair in conditioner and tonight washed my face with moisturiser as if things weren't bad enough

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi vicky,

Do you mind sharing all your perimenapause symptoms I just started about 3 months ago and I have so many issues my latest is about a month ago started having pain behind my right ear head neck shoulder some days are little better even though it is still there I wondering if this gets better.

• Posted

Yup today I went to put coffee in the fridge then milk in the cupboard!! Just have to laugh lol xx
  • Posted

Vicky, you made me smile. smile I did that too. Also last year I washed my hair with body wash. But I was very pleased with the result that I carried on washing my hair with body wash for some time. smile funny it seems there are times it is emberrading. Brain fog is the very reason I don't want to meet up with people. sad I feel safer and less emberrased on my own. All the best

• Posted

Hi Vicki- yes that was one of my first  symptoms, before I even knew it was a “symptom “ of anything, let alone the beginning of perimenopause (I’m 46) I forgot things I had NEVER forgotten before, and had scoffed at people who forgot that type of important stuff..and here I was, feeling like I’m losing my mind! I try not to let it bother me much, and use my phone to keep lists and reminders on..I’ve even set an alarm to “pick up dinner” or “return movies” for things that are happening the next day. Another side note, is I at least became less judgemental when others forget stuff..I used to think it was because they didn’t care or weren’t organized, now I get it! Hang in there, it gets better, especially when you realize it’s “just” crazy hormones. Keep in touch! We are all here for you! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.