brain fog

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys, so I just had phleb #6. Next week I have my levels rechecked. I'm doing ok. But I have a question, does anyone else have some brain fog while driving? I have had this for a couple years and no one has ever been able to figure out why...I thought it was due to my needing glasses....didn't help. It's like when i'm driving i feel almost drunk...I know where I am and what I'm doing just feel weird. I'm thinking this could be a side effect of HH? Oh side note, I made myself a soft material arm band to wear during the blood draw, i have them but the tourniquet over it...it doesnt seem to hurt as bad.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You could be suffering from cervicogenic dizziness.In many cases it is triggered by a certain position ( like sitting in a car ). In my case is is triggered when sitting for a long time at a desk. The cause most of the time is bad posture ( e.g. forward head posture ) . The root cause in my case is sitting at a desk staring at a computer screen for 20+ years. I need physio therapy and daily exercises (trying ) to correct this. Because of this bad posture, muscles cramp up in the neck pinching nerves and limiting the blood flow into your head. So in my case, it is not HH related at all. You should talk to your doctor about this and have this checked out.
  • Posted

Yes, I did,  but not just when driving - it was all the time until I was diagnosed.  What p36240 says, sounds feasible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.