Brain/Head really sore.

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I've been dealing with anxiety for about two months and last month was over stressed but now I'm less stressed and more positive but all that stress from back then would give me bad migraines during those times but now that they're gone my head/brain just feels like really sore ? It's really confusing but that's the way it feels . Just sore. Like it burnt out. Just wanted to see if anyone else has expierenced this. Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Headaches are so common with anxiety. All the tension has built up and caused your head to hurt. When your mind is overloaded with fear and anxiety, you will get headache. Completely normal response to anxiety. Hope that helps.
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply!

Yes I knew the headaches were common with anxiety sadly it's just the brain soreness that would leave a little worried and annoyed because it feels so like if I were to have worked it out or something

• Posted

Yes these are my current anxiety symptoms and its driving me crazy I keep thinking something is seriously wrong with my brain/head but I've had MRIs of my brain and head and im healthy , but this continuously happens ,burning scalp tingling scalp and head , soreness inside head tightness all kinds of things , you are definitely not alone at all

• Posted

Thanks for the reply!

Yea I kind of figured it was part of the anxiety but it's just so annoying because my head feels so sore inside and then gets me light headed. And I've been managing better with my anxiety it's just that that is annoying me now, well at least I know I'm not alone! So your MRI came back clean?

• Posted

My headaches come from the drugs I take and my eyes get flakes of skin in from my Psoriasis so I need to use eye drops to clear the tear ducts. 

Mind I suppose the stress of my condition does give me a sore head with the worry and Anxiety from my mental health problems

BOB

• Posted

O okay yeah see I went and had my eyes checked also just to cover all areas and actually had them.checked twice and everything was clear as well
  • Posted

i get something like that when my eyes need checking also for you your Migraines will not help, although you say your Migraines have stopped.

Some  drugs we take can cause what you say, All I would recommend is you talk to your GP

BOB

• Posted

Hi eduardo, so glad your feeling better. I think the soreness is tension headache. I had them with my anxiety. Head sore,but I also had a fullness. I do believe that's what it is. I had mine for years, and I don't wish the same for you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.