brain sensations-unknown

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i have been having this brain sensations for 10 months and more, its like a liquid , it is a warm, very vibrant at times. i can control it but it has its own gravitational pull , sometimes it focuses on my left brain sometimes on my right brain, sometimes in the middle of my forehead. I feel like i am re wiring my brain , it occurs only when i rest my head and i am relatively inactive... - but what is really going on? i have no clue but i feel this , whatever it is, impacts my perception dramatically

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It sounds a bit like an adrenaline rush.

If I were you I would see your GP to rule

Out any serious problems.

Kate.

• Posted

Even now i feel it vibrate at some part of my brain

I slowly got this sensations once i started meditating a while back

it began with tiny vibrations in the middle of the forehead

, there were times that it completely soaked my brain, other times vibrating intensily at specific region. It certainly behaves like a liquid, or a foam , or some kind of constant motion.  

I simply have no idea what it is , I asked at NHS and the doctor completely bypassed the question  - probably because she too...didnt had a clue. 

• Posted

I see,... the brain itself shouldn't have any of these felt sensations..

But I can definetly feel this  this liquid form to be acting inside my brain matter

engulfing a region of  my brain at a time

Its a very strange occurance, which through the months has become more and more impactful...

It began with meditation and a considerable effort to bring attention to my sight... I always felt it cannot be a bad thing but I have been seriously wondering about it because it has such a physical presence.

If I am silent I can hear the motion, but it is ofcourse like any other default silent sound one has betweeb the ears, but this one has the rythm of the liquid form

So maybe the question is 

What can be felt in the brain area..

• Posted

The guy wanted to  help and you deleted his message . very rude mr moderator
  • Posted

Have you had your blood pressure checked. Sometimes when we are anxious or tense there can be many sensations going through our bodies. Have you tried breathing exercises? Just a thought.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.