Brain thinking silly thing ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

just wondered if any of u peeps. Are suffering anything like this, my brain won't stop thinking stupid things but then wen panic goes I can't remember what I was thinking :-( it's really awful & really hard 2 explain, it's really scaring me, just seems 1 things after the other a lately x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It's all down to anxiety and panic and the side effects from them scare people as you will see on so many posts.. I'm 22 and I have had panic attacks most days since I was r years old. Yup 4 years old. I have the same feeling everything but everything it's something different, I have cancer I'm going to die all that nonsense. Type in Google panic attack symptoms and read as much as you can about panic attacks and you will see all your feelings all your symptoms all your thoughts are all panic x
    • Posted

I really hope so luv as I'm scared stiff these thoughts are really bad but then I can't remember them at all :-( 

I just wish it wud all do 1 :-( 

How do u cope with them luv x

• Posted

I go to counselling once a week which helps. I also have two boys 4 and 3 months old. They keep me busy and I try stay strong for them, I look up statistics and risks of cancer and it's really low for my age, 1 in 70000 which is very very rare so I'm pretty confident it won't be that. I know that when I'm not having a panic attack I'm fine and when I start panicking there's nothing seriously wrong with me as it only happens when I'm panicking. The rest of the time I'm fine. Everyone has everyday aches and pains so I just try made my mind stronger than my body, eat well and sleep well x
    • Posted

Thank u very much luv, I really hope it goes away luv as its really doing my head In at the momen, I just want my life back :-( I'm at flu filling 1st time on Friday hope it forts me out x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.