Brain tumor??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 16 year old male and I've been getting these symptoms for weeks now..

I get dizzy like 3 times a day. 

I feel pain in my head. 

I think I'm loosing my memory. 

I feel numbness and tingling  in my left feet and my head too 

Is this a brain tumor or what? What's the cause if these symptoms?  I've been to the doctor, he said that it's probably the inner ear. But I don't think that's the case.. I'll be doing a MRI scan on Sunday. Hope nothing too serious.  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sure that your doctor will be able to put your mind at rest once the scans and tests are completed. What really troubles me is the amount of young teenagers who are turning to this site for advice and reassurance instead of turning to their parents or families. I'm sure that you will be fine and just hope that you receive the love and support that you need from your family.

• Posted

It could be, it could also be a pituitary tumor

Which is a type of brain tumor

But a little less serious

• Posted

It is commonplace for gp's to dismiss brain tumors

As headaches are also quite normal

Or so I think

But if your worried about headaches mixed with loss of balance

And or memory loss

I think you should be concerned and am glad you are getting an MRI

You obviously have a good doctor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.