brain tumor?

Posted , 4 users are following.

it’s been 8 days since I wrote on here and I cannot take it, I still have these sharp pains a few times a day that don’t stop me from doing anything, it just hurts. I feel like they come on when I stressed or when I’m thinking about it and telling myself “you have a brain tumor”. Would I be able to tumble and do gymnastics for 3.5 hours? Would I be able to go to schoo and have straight A’s? My only other “symptom” is sometimes feeling light headed, (when I don’t drink water) I am also able to run miles and feel fine, I feel fine 99.9% of the day! does this sound like a brain tumor or anxiety? Thanks 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry to say Maya that it is likely to be anxiety not a brain tumour. What you describe does not, in any way don't like a brain related condition. Even so maybe a trip to your family physician would be good

Regards

• Posted

thank you, my parents are doctors themselves and tell me I’m fine. This helps me a lot 💘💘

• Posted

Hey hun, just to reiterate what other people have said and to answer your questions, it would be very hard to do the things you do all while having a brain tumor as they cause balance and equilibrium issues! they also hurt very badly with movement and activity since they’re getting knocked around when your head moves or blood flow changes. I hope you can get some relief for your anxiety. It’s very tough, I know. keep seeing your doctors and stay healthy, but be rest assured you’re not dying of a brain tumor.  xo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.