Brain tumor fear

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone. I've only been having two symptoms. One is vertigo, which comes and goes. The other, I'm not sure how to explain it. When I raise my eyebrows it's like I can feel something moving in my head. Kind of feels like a loose nerve or something. And when I raise my eyebrows and feel that, it causes the vertigo, too. I went to a concert the other day, and in the middle of the crowd it got really bad. It also gets really bad when I'm in stores. I'll be really dizzy until I get back in the car. That feeling in my head when I raise my eyebrows is SO ANNOYING. And it moves! It never stays in the same place. Anyways, I'm scared. I have convinced myself that I have a brain tumor or some other kind of serious problem.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I Have Been Having Similar Problems

Too, I Have Been Having Pain In The

Front Of My Head, Both Sides Of My

Head And Pain At The Base Of My

Skull & The Pain Really Seems 2 Be

Getting Worse, & Everytime That I

Raise My Eyebrows I Feel Real Bad

Pain Above My Eyes & I'm Worried

That It Could Be A Brain Tumor Or

A Brain Aneurysm And My Doctor

Does Not Seem To Know What To

Do, Since The CT Scan Had Come

Back Negative Any Suggestions

Would Be Really Helpful:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.