Brain tumour fears

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I have been feeling unwell for months and have been the doctors numerous times and seen numerous doctors who put this all down to stress which i totally disagree with!!my main symptom is vision changes in BOTH eyes i am seeing millions of black dots on both eyes that look like cells you would see under a microscop!!i have seen 3 opthamologists who have checked my eyes over front and back and can see nothing wrong!!my vision is also very hazy and feel like a light is flickering.i also have a head tremor and both of my ears feel full of pressure.the doctors seem to be paying no attention and just keep saying anxiety.i am a billion percent convinced this is a brain tumour i dont think it can be anything else.thoughts much appreciated!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

There are so many other things that it could be besides a brain tumor first off the ear fullness could be from ETD. I have that now that I'm fighting and I have had waves like my head buzzes and I am being tested for different things right now I have tinnitus in both of my ears it seems that a few times it has been like a light bulb was flickering or something and no one else noticed it but I did but I just put that down as nothing. I truly do not believe it's brain tumors I also have to lump like things on my skull that my doctor says are cysts but I have my doubts on those. Look up ETD symptoms with the ears that can cause so many weird head symptoms. I will let you know what all my tests show I am supposed to find out tomorrow and if those tests didn't prove anything he is going to do an MRI but I have several of those symptoms as well but I truly do not believe it is a brain tumor Believe It or Not anxiety does bring on a lot of my head rushes and brain zaps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.