Brain tumour fears can anyone give any advice please

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am convinced i have a brain tumour i havnt been well for months in november i started to havs body tremors,these have become worse and worse.i must have been the doctors 10 times and they juzt kept saying stress,i now hVe a thudding in my hesd which shakes my brain constantly 24/7 my vision is gettin fuzzier and fuzzier each day and i feel really sick, my ears ade also blocked and im struggling walk in a straight line.i went a n e lastnight it got so bad but again its falling on deaf ears.i am convicned fhis is a brain tumour and i dont know what to do because no one is listeing to me.any advice would be appreciated

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It’s anxiety. I had it....was dizzy, constant pain in head, head pressure, blurry vision, shaking. Anxiety is a pain in the ass. Listen to your doc. Prayers
    • Posted

Hello thanks for the reply,these heads shakes constant tho and now my vision is becomin fuzzy its like a layer of black dots are hovering over them.i feel at a loss i dont know what else i can do
  • Posted

Hi I had this abit a month ago had blood test done and I had low iron and b12 deficiency also suffer serve anxiety once you stop worrying and stressing it calms down 
  • Posted

I have thought I had so many things over the last few months. My MRI can back fine. I have had flashing light in eye, headaches, dizziness, chest pain, stomach issues, clavicle pain, neck pain. So many things. I do not have a brain tumor but an issue with my eyes. I don't have a heart problem but it her issues. My stomach dies have some problems but definitely not what I was thinking. We read symptoms of things and sometimes take on this symptoms. If you don't agree with your doctor get a second opinion. We do have to advocate for ourselves but when the tests show that the issues are something else we have to accept those. It's hard. I know. Best wishes.

• Posted

Get a second opinion. But, you need to realize that stress, anxiety and depression can have some pretty bad physical manifestations.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.