Brain tumour - terrified

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ok I need some help getting to the bottom of this and some rational thinking because I certainly haven't been thinking properly. 

So a list of my symptoms 

Increased aura migraine length 2-3 hours from 30 minutes. (Twice) 

Tingling cheek 

Numbness all over face and forehead (not completely numb just warm and lack of sensation slightly) 

Warm hands that also seem to very lightly tingle when warm 

Same with feet mainly left foot. 

Strange irritating head sensation. Not painful but weird almost overly pleasant if that makes sense. 

Vision seems to have gotten worse. Almost like they over focus when looking st phone or TV 

Woke up this morning with numb fingers completely numb and felt fat that took ten minutes to get feeling back. (Left band only even though I wasnt laying on that side)

Arms feeling like they're not mine. Almost confused which is my left and which is my right but yet I can use them fine. 

Lack of apitite 

Nausea. 

There may be other things but right now I can't think of them. But for the past 3 weeks I've been having all this go on and doctor just said migraine. Even though I haven't had a migraine now for a couple of weeks so it can't be that. 

I have been extremely stressed and extremely anxious so I don't know. Has anyone ever had these symptoms or anything like them. Help me out to think rationally please. 

Oh and also get like a vibration throughout my whole body but my body isn't moving.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I can understand that these symptoms are worrying, but no one on this site is a doctor.  We can't diagnose an illness.  I suggest you insist that your doctor to refer you to a neurologist for further tests.  If you're already seeing one, get a second opinion.  

Best of luck to you.  

• Posted

I really don't think it sounds like a brain tumor. The couple people I know that have had a brain tumor experienced blinding headaches that were constant and considerable visual disturbances. However I don't exactly know what to tell you as what I think it could be. Although I have to admit I don't exactly believe the doctor's right either. You can have all these symptoms during a migraine for sure but to have them constantly for 3 weeks and no head pain seems implausible. However there is such a thing as a migraine with no head pain. But I don't think they last very long. I know cuz I've had one. You don't say your sex or age or anything about your health so it's kind of hard to come up with any ideas. You might share some of that in a comment. Maybe some more people can come onto and give you some ideas. But please try not to get too anxious over this because as you very well know it'll just cause more problems. Of course I realize that's easier said than done.

• Posted

Those are a lot of symptoms

I would definitely push for an MRI of your brain

And ask them to also look in the pituitary area

For a tumor

Your blurry vision could be because of a pituitary tumor

Pressing on the nerves

You may be able to go to an eye doctor

To get a recommendation for an mri

• Posted

Also if it is a pituitary tumor, you would want to test

Your

T3,t4 and tsh level

Also look up acromegaly and see if

The symptoms match up

• Posted

Hi,

My uncle had the similar symptoms. His plight started with the eye problem. He had problem in focusing the objects with severe headache. He initially thought that his cataract operation did not go well and it was due to this he had eye problem. He also, started feeling numbness throughout his body and the condition was getting worsen day by day. 

He is very careless about his health and usually neglects his body signals. His wife, forcefully took him to https://www.parashospitals.com/paras-hospitals-darbhanga/centres-of-excellence/neurosurgery/  where he was diagnosed with brain tumor.  He had his operation last week, he is recuperating very well.

So, I advise don't ignore the body signals and contact a neurologists  immediately. Wishing for your good health!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.