Brain zaps

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been doing really well. Nearly a year now on Cit. Current dose is 10mg. Like I said, I feel great 98% of the time. I have been having brain zaps for a couple days. Anyone having these after taking for this period of time?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

strange how cit works init, fine for a while then bang something strange, ye normal id say either a blip or the meds late side effect.

• Posted

first time I was on it I got them but really really late into taking them. it passed after a couple of weeks.

• Posted

Hey Dubry,

It's great that you are doing well. Wow 1 year already time goes by fast. Yes I actually had that brain zap last month. It came out of no where. I blamed it on my HIGH STRESS job. Also I've noticed that if I do not get 7 Hrs sleep I get pains in my head nothing severe just annoying.

I'm still on 10 mg since 2/24/18. I'm not changing a thing. I'm so much more motivated and focused with this med. 😃

Stay well and keep in touch!

Will

• Posted

Im getting these a lot now due to withdrawals or side effects.

Do they ever go away?

They are awful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.