Breachers on both sides of knee?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all

since 2005 I've had 6 operations on my knees the right one I've had no issues with since it's been done but my leg knee has been really bad again lately. I had a MRI scan done today so now I'm waiting for the results but when I have having it done the woman doing it went out and spoke to someone else saying have a look at the 2 breachers either side. My sister heard all of it and they was on about me has anybody else ever had this ? Or no what will Happen next ? I'm little bit scared about that I'm 27 years old and I don't no what to be expecting 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi try not to worry to much, usually it means tendons, can't remember much else to be honest.

Is it very painful on movement

• Posted

Thank you. Me being me googled it and it said things about breaks to the leg and other things. I suppose I will have to wait for my next appointment and see what happens from there. It's very painful when I move it it's worse as I'm on my feet all day for work 

• Posted

Have you got a knee brace to give it some support, not to tight but if your on it all day that will cause some pain.
    • Posted

PS let Dr Google stay in his box, he loves to panic people LOL
    • Posted

Haha he really does panic people. I've got a support for it which is a good on3  I always put it on but sometimes it's to much and I have to take it off x

• Posted

Yes they can be be a bit much and make knee itch, or mine does, try putting a silk scarf under it, try some gentle massage as well but leave the patella alone, just the outside bits.
    • Posted

Thank you I will try that. I'm just waiting to get the results of it all to see if another operation isn't needed as well now my knee cap is also tilted and it's higher than what it should be they also think I may have damage behind my knee cap

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.