break outs on my face-recenly and on my back and chest for months.

Posted , 7 users are following.

im getting depressed day by day,because of my break outs on my face recently...i have a clear,fair skin  but due to the stress that ive had recently...im having this moderate acne on my face...my dermatologist suggested me to start my accutane...but i have this fear of side effects.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well it depends on which bothers you the most - the side effects, or the acne.  If the former then I wouldn't take it as the side effects can be quite nasty.  You might still have the acne though.  x

• Posted

thanks for giving feedback,it would help me to decide.
  • Posted

i suffered from terrible acne on my face and accutane was the only thing that worked for me. i did it for 6 months and it was the best decision of my life.  the side effects are manageable-- i wouldn't let that stop you from going on it!

• Posted

thank u,,perhaps i"ll give it a try...i'd been in tetracyclines antibiotic for 10 days.even though it would heal some infected area-their would be another  one to appear...im getting depressed😢...

thanks!it made up my mind to try it.godbless

• Posted

Hi, 

Sorry to hear about your problem.

I understand you so well.

I am not able to decide what to do myself. Have been reading so much and following so many forums searching for answers and still i am kind of lost and don't really know which option to trust.

I want to give accutane a try but I am afraid of side effects as well.

I was searching for some more info about it and its side effects and here what I found 

https://www.skinhelpers.com/accutane-review/

I have a dry skin so I think this might make it even worse. But you can give it a try. Let me know how it worked for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.