Breakfast?

Posted , 3 users are following.

If I only eat cereal for breakfast, do I really need to take a pill then. I don't think so, but just thought I'd ask see what others do.

xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Snubbles,

I know how u feel it's hard 2 know when not 2 take them :? This AM I had cereal with milk, a small banana, a cup of tea and a yogurt (not low fat) and that was roughly 9.5g of fat so I took the tab. If I have toast I defo take the tab cause even though the bread is low in fat, the spread is still fat even though it's mainly GOOD fat. The only time I haven't taken one is if I have ryvita, spread with marmite and low fat cottage cheese. That is so filling with hardly any fat so it's not worth wasting the tab. I do think though that you can actually eat too little and not lose anything! :?

Keep up the good work :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Thanks for that Kal.

xx

• Posted

I take one nomatter what meal i eat, i only have weetabix and semi skimmed milk for breakfast but i still take the tablet. I was under the impression you had to take them at all meal times.
  • Posted

Thanks Kat

I'm the same just weetabix and skimmed milk and have been taking them. So will carry on with them.

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.