Breaking down.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm not sure what's causing all of this. Since I went through my hearing evaluation and got diagnosed with labyrinthitis and was told that I need to go through physical therapy I thought I would feel a bit of relief and not as anxious but lately I've been feeling detached from myself, depersonalization, derealization, desensitization, disoriented, weird head pressures, depressed, and today I've been either dizzy or depersonalized today. My stomachs in knots, I'm tired, I couldn't wake up today, head pressures, crying off and on, I think I'm a little depressed. My memory is crap, since this all began I feel like I lost the last 5 months of my life to this and memory loss. I feel like I am losing my mind. Had anyone dealt with this? I'm so scared that I'm going to feel like this for the rest of my life. I can't get comfortable not even in my own head. I can't distract myself. I can't really even pay attention to what my gf is talking to me about let alone the tv. I know my sinuses could be making me worse since the pressure is changing from a storm that is coming in. Please someone talk me through this. I feel like im going crazy.... eh. sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You're not loosing your mind. Have you ever tried aroma therapy? Do you have someone to talk to? Personally exercising and staying away from caffeine really helps me. Things will get better keep the faith. You have to find something that makes you happy and eventually that'll all go away, you'll be surprised. Hang in there ps reading helps too
    • Posted

Not really anyone to talk to, everyone just tells me to take ativan. I've been trying different things. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't, tonight is just a horrible night and off and on for the past couple days.
    • Posted

Im familiar with ativan i took two tablets and stopped. But to each it's own, things will get better you really have to find your inner joy and just feed off that. Also talk with your primary care doctor to see if you can talk with someone
  • Posted

Did you had these symptoms before you found out you were ill? From my understanding a lot of the symptoms you have aren't necessarily anxiety related but may be due to your illness. However I can certainly understand your illness and all that you're dealing with right now may be causing you a great deal of anxiety. Hopefully as you feel better, which will take a little time, then your anxiety will also subside.

Best of luck to you and hang in there!

Teresa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.