breast cancer?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had my yearly breast exam, the doctor felt something, the ultrasound showed 2 masses. 

im 32. And scared. I got a biopsy the same day, and im getting my results Monday. 

The masses are small, which makes me slightly hopeful. They also performed ultrasound on my lymph nodes which were clear.Which i hope is a good sign.

They said its possible its cancer, they couldnt be sure as the masses didnt have a clear 'message' for the docs. I cant hide the fact that im scared obviously. 

Already going through another  diagnosis, and im overwhelmed. Im trying to behave as a happy 'child', i dont want my parents to feel my terror. Both of them have gone through cancer, so they are hopeful we caught it early.

But yeah, im scared smile

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi...first of all you no neef to worry. I m with you. God will do better. I just telling you do you have these symptoms. I know in these days its a common desease. Do you have swelling under your breast. Any spots or red rashes on your breast. If you press them do you feel some stiffness or pain in it. If you are mom did you feed you baby .has anyone in your family breast cancer. Dont worry.
  • Posted

You can get more awareness on Breast Cancer. Other than skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women. Getting mammograms regularly can lower the risk of dying from breast cancer…… here:https://wp.me/P4jKV0-w

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.